The Branch’s Internship Program is deeply rooted in a strong desire to provide a spiritually enriching and educational environment where you can explore your call, not only into vocational ministry, but also God’s call to be ministers in all areas of your life. We are committed to walking alongside Interns, discipling them as they consider Christ and how they might better make Him known. We hope that you will prayerfully consider giving 1-2 years in service to young adults through The Branch.
The Branch Internship Program seeks to provide young adults with ministry experiences in the context of campus life at Oregon State University.
The Internship involves participation in the following areas:
- Ministry experience (relationally and program based)
- Training and study
- General behind the scenes duties (administrative tasks)
All Interns will receive varied exposure to the ministry of The Branch, including discipleship, mentoring, outreach, Bible study, and program planning. Each Intern will work, under the direction of The Branch and work in a specific ministry area including: Groves, worship, Retreats, Missions, Social Events, and more.
Program runs mid-August through mid-July.
Take the Next Step. Let Us Know You’re Interested.
GOALS AND OBJECTIVES
The goals of the Branch Internship Program are to provide: Hands-on training opportunities for individuals to develop as Christian leaders and, cultivate a biblical perspective of ministry. We hope to accomplish these goals through the following objectives.
- To train individuals for active Christian ministry.
- To teach practical theology in the context of church ministry.
- To model and teach the importance of discipleship in the life of the church.
- To grow more like Christ, through intentional spiritual formation.
- Helping students grow in their knowledge of the gospel and its implication for their life.
- Challenge students to live on mission, discipling and engaging the lost.
- Initiate and implement programs, which align with the mission and vision of The Branch.
An Intern must be at least 21 years of age. They must demonstrate spiritual maturity and a personal commitment to Jesus in his/her daily life.
- Confidential Spiritual Reference Form
- Confidential Character Reference Form
- Typed response to the Internship Application Questions
Emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed/hand-delivered to:
Attn: Internship Application
760 SW Madison Suite 11
Corvallis, Oregon 97333