Global Disciple Making
We are excited to be mobilizing teams from our church to engage in spreading the Gospel in a cross-cultural contexts around the world. Our strategy is simple – to come alongside partners serving in unreached contexts and support the work they’re doing to spread the fame of Jesus. Through this model, we have a unique opportunity to make a lasting and sustainable impact in the areas we serve.
- Encouraging missionary/church planter’s work.
- Serving in any/all manner
- Hearing their stories, engaging their people.
- Following their needs without hesitation.
- Pray earnestly for God’s favor, for their effectiveness and ministry fruitfulness.
Future missionaries and church planters
- Willingness to heed the call to mission works out of delight and obedience.
- Willingness to think through your partnership in missions (going, sending, mobilizing).
- Willingness to ask the hard questions, pray hard prayers and walk in obedience to God.
Training ground for domestic missions
- Emboldening us in gospel ministry within our networks and relationships.
- Training to be better disciple makers.
- Fueling our ministry to non-Christians.
- Engaging our minds to think more biblically, theologically, and sacrificially.
- To grow in our understanding/awareness of our own person need of the gospel for personal holiness.
- To be put in uncomfortable situations to expose idols.
- To learn to trust God because He is both good and sovereign (in control).
- Learn to give one another grace, forgiveness and encouragement.
- Desire God more as a result of the preparation, trip and debriefing.